At Bianchi, we believe that people with big imaginations, big ambitions, vast experience
and great determination are behind every success. We achieve this by creating a
stimulating and fulfilling work environment guided by a philosophy of empowerment
and encouragement of individuality and initiative.
Bianchi has many exciting opportunities for employment. Please find below the current
vacancies within Bianchi.
An integral part of the Marketing team, focused on helping the Marketing Manager to meet and exceed company objectives; plan and execute marketing initiatives, manage both projects and brands and help drive increased awareness and sales through lead generation ideas. The job is challenging yet very rewarding with significant room for professional growth.
- Assist in developing agencies creative briefs, strategies and positioning of the different projects.
- Maintain the company's corporate identity and values.
- Work on projects deliverables including: collaterals, websites, renders, videos, outdoors, prints, kits...etc
- Plan, execute and own all marketing communications strategies to build strong brand image.
- Coordinate and conduct full-range of advertising and promotional events to generate opportunities for positive publicity.
- Ensure effective utilization of the budget and to meet corporate objectives.
- Keeps marketing team well informed with projects news.
- Seek opportunities and come up with innovative marketing ideas.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant experience in senior position capacity in multinational or advertising agencies.
- Excellent people skills, strong media contacts and networking ability.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects at the same time.
- Detail oriented self-starter with strong work ethic; ability to prioritize, think creatively and work effectively with others.
- Work with other departments in implementation of activities that further external communications efforts.
The Property Consultant is the key person responsible for generating sales and revenue for the Company, and is in charge of managing the relationship with the customer.
- Achieve sales targets and objectives.
- Constantly call on and source prospect customers.
- Engage all personal and professional channels to extend network of prospects for example by attending social and professional events.
- Identify and engage potential ambassadors, brokers and agents.
- Gain a good understanding of the real estate market by:
- Monitoring competitor activities.
- Monitor new industry trends.
- Conducting research for the market intelligence department.
- Communicating with prospects and giving their feedback.
- Identify opportunities for prospecting and networking.
- Build long lasting relationships with clients.
- Manage clients closely throughout sales process from prospecting to contract signing.
- Constantly update clients on new developments.
- Gain client's trust by being their property consultant.
- Acquire referrals from existing clients.
- Strive to satisfy all client needs and resolve any issue with loyalty, professionalism and integrity.
- Act as an ambassador for the company by always representing the company positively both in and outside the work place.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Ideally 1-3 years sales or marketing experience.
- Computer Literacy (Word-Excel-PowerPoint-Outlook-Internet knowledge).
- Fluent written and spoken Arabic and English.
- Successful track record demonstrating high level of initiative, social skills, and networking.
- Hard worker, goal and results oriented attitude.
Provide direct customer advice and services. Handles customer account transactions, provides customer assistance.
- Handover of units.
- Receiving & handling all clients' requests and inquiries
- Acting as point of Co-ordination between client & other company ‘departments.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and service excellence.
- Provides direct assistance and information to customers, and facilitates the resolution of customer complaints and queries.
- Follow up on collection of payments.
- Maintains records of daily transactions.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Maintains open and cooperative communication with clients.
- University graduate, English section is preferable.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in the same field.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Adaptability to changes in system/policies/management directions.
- Focusing on results, assuring that his/her target is always met.
- Accurate & alert.
- Excellent communications & Interpersonal skills.
- Fluent English language.
- Enthusiastic & self motivated.
- Customer service oriented.